What does the kit include?
Tecrostar mezzanines and stairs are supplied with everything you need to install the kit at its maximum surface area or height.
- All the beams and columns
- The floor panels
- All the nuts and bolts
- Wall anchors
- Assembly manual
- Anchors for anchoring the columns to the floor
Personalised phone or email service from our specialists
Characteristics of the materials
Tecrostar products are manufactured with the most suitable materials for the proposed technical solutions, combining wood, steel and top quality aluminium.
- The steels used for beams, columns and other components are fit for structural uses with a high yield strength (S235, S275 or S3555, as required). The pieces are manufactured using maximum precision laser cutting, folding and pressing processes. Next a powder coating is applied and they are baked in the oven, offering maximum adhesion and an outstanding finish.
- Structure hardware grade 8.8
- Anodized aluminium apt for outdoor use
- The wood panels used for the mezzanine flooring can be made of European radiata pine plywood or high density structural chipboard. All the boards are tongue and groove on all four sides to prevent faults and unevenness at the joints of the modules.
- Other wooden components, such as the steps and parts of the handrails, are made from top quality beech.
TECRO has earned certification from the AEM, the federation of Spanish materials handling. We have also received a Gold Medal Award of Merit from the INPEX (Invention and New Product Exposition), the top award for innovation at the largest Invention Exposition in the USA.